Donald Trump Celebrity President

Trump House. -It`s the awesomest building to get your name on. Off course I`m running for president. I got Las Vegas down, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles... now I`m doing Washington. If I have to be president to get it, so be it. Murdoch got an American citizenship to do business here, not live here. I don`t see the difference. I look at it as president estate.

-Lissen, other than the birth certificate I was right about everything. It doesn`t matter how good the president is. The power is in the senate. Which is my point. If so, why don`t have me as your leader? You want bullshit, I give you bullshit. Look, you are all fabulous and you can blame me as much as you wish for the birth certificate attack. But, I tell you, you wanted it. You wanted it and you wanted it bad. I gave it too you!

Photo Gage Skidmore