Israel Kill Military Chief of Hamas And Hope He Will Not Be Replaced

Too much history. -We have absolutely no data confirming our hope theory, in fact all knowledge points towards the contrary, but we have a lot of guns and amo... says Israels Attackminister.

-Look, I have an impossible job explaining this. There`s no way anybody would give their thumbs up in advance. No country on earth except arms dealers would support this. Thats why we went ahead and demand  forgiveness later.

-I personally think it would be more effective to fill our bombs with bananas. How can they respond to that with another airstrike? But I`m the attackminister and imagine how people would not re-elect me if I suggest to bomb the Gaza Strip with appels and oranges. It would be tragic to my career. I would bring shame on my family, my party, my neighbours and my wife would take the kids and leave me yelling "I didn`t marry a vegetarian!".

-I ask myself many times... If we turned the Gaza Strip into a huge strip club, would the men fight then?  Maybe we`re asking the wrong question. Maybe life is not about who was here first, but who is here now. If you get fundamental questions like that wrong early on... no wonder we fight.

Photo rafahkid