Kid Thanks Hollywood For Distributing Their Films To His Part Of The World, Otherwise He Has To Watch Those Cambodian Movies

Foreign aid. -Their so pathetic, their always running in the woods and yelling and shit. I don`t know why, maybe they try to look important or beat Forrest Gump or whatever, says the little smartass kid.

-It`s so weird, I live in dreamland, but they put out so much crap here it makes me want to see movies from Hollywood.

-I really like those big bang bang bang bang car chase "Wow, did you see that" explosion stuff. I get goosebumps like when I stay too long in the water.

-The movies makes it easier to live in paradise. Knowing that there is someone out there who care about my imagination and don`t give a shit about safety make me feel safe at night.

Photo Frontierofficial