Area Muslim Doesn`t Want To Change The World

Man of the hour. -I feel like leaving it alone for a while. It has changed too many times lately. For instance, this morning I was selling coconuts, now after midday, I can`t sell it cause they can be mistaken for homemade bombs.

-Before everything was much easier. I never did anything I wanted to. It was all laid out for me. Now I`m getting all these choices. I can choose this and that...

-Choosing to do sinful things was never optional before. I never had the opportunity to be personal bad. It always had to be institutional. Now it doesn`t and it`s tempting. I know the consequences of not getting caught. That is new to me. Totally new. Whereas being good isn`t.

 -What can I say. I like to explore new things...

Photo U.S Embassy Kabul Afghanistan