Kid Turned Back His Clock And Went To Bed Early - Still Excited About Timetravel

-Tooth fairy is for girls.
Time Fairy. -I watched Back To The Future back to back with my parents all week so I`m not wasting anytime staying up late, says Area Child. -I know my parents love it and I hate to admit it, but I did it.

-I set my watch to 1950. I want to do what McFly did, but to my grandparents so I get other parents.

-I will match a Cocker Spaniel with a Great White Dane so I look more awesome. I`m tired of being seen as a kid. I want to be a bulldog.

-I bought dog food. If you feed animals right they grow faster. I will need more than I get for breakfast. I have to be fully grown by the time I get to kindergarten tomorrow cause I`m beating up all the other kids and the nanny. Then I`m heading for the world championships. What would I do without time travel...

Photo Neticola