Helicopter Pilot Wants To Bitch Slap His Neighbour With The Blades

Yellow airmarine. After a fight this morning, the pilot was in no condition to fly, but calling in sick was not an option for Johnny.

-I called 911 and took the ambulance to work. As soon as I was alone in the emergency room I sneaked out and faked my way to the rescue team.

-I want to make a surprise visit at the cocksuckers apartment with the helicopter. Knock, knock! Who`s there? "Here`s Johnny!". Splash splash splash splash.

-Splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash splash... sorry.

-We where looking for a base jumper who is stuck in a mountain, but I lost direction when I thought of how to destroy my neighbour. Planing on how to get rid of someone is not smart while your on a rescue misson. I should have been in the army.

-I would have done so much better. There my mind and body can work together and give me peace at heart.

Photo pdam2