How does he go to the loo in that thing?

-This line of work is not for metrosexual bed wetters. It`s a macho job. Especially the posing.
I have to be erect.
The bright side. -I don`t, says Batman angry. -Why do you ask? You try to make fun of me? Maybe you should put in on and try.

-I go before and after. Never in uniform. Thats breaking a silent code of honor among superheros. We don`t shit in costume. It would seriously damage our reputation.

-Can you imagine the outbreak it would cause if someone got me on camera wiping my Batman ass? It would be the end of the franchise.

-However, having said that, there has been times where I`m glad there was no cameras. And I`m not talking about splatt diarrhea or fast food stomach. I`m in a line of work where there is temptations. Women love what I do and I love to exploit that. It`s crazy, it`s like they think their gonna give birth to baby Jesus.

-I always X-ray these girls. I don`t want a bat flying out of their vagina. If it got legs - abortion. No discussion. But we never show any of this in the movies. Thats why we roll the credits. Otherwise we can forget the PG-13. It would be X-rated adult action straight to web.

-I hear people ask the question how did he become Batman and why does he do the things he does. First off, let me clear up half a century long misunderstanding. I became Bruce Wayne. I`ve been Batman all my life. People think Superman is the only all super superhero. Their wrong. I`m just so much better at hiding it. Too good. I don`t get the credit I deserve.

-The only difference between Superman and me is that Super has to involve the universe every goddamn time. He can`t make itpseudo realistic. He has to go f*%# overboard every time. It`s like he is allergic to not go out of proportions. Kryptonite by the way, thats just something he made up to get a brake every now and then. You never know when a hot lady turns up and you got to disappear for half an hour.

-Few people think about this,but it takes balls to walk into a room in a Bat costume and scare the living daylight out of people. It`s not for everyone.

 Photo marvelousRoland