Aspiring business people read Mein Kampf for inspiration

-You have to look at what he accomplished, not the jew stuff. 
Hate capitalism. -I`m not even trying to hide it. When people ask what I`m reading I tell them Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. I`m surprised by how many who doesn`t know who he is. The once who do shrugs off quickly and I never see them again, except for the few ballsy who thinks I should see a doctor. They come sweet as candy and recommend a psychiatrist, but the uneducated onces are more fun.

-I ask them if they have heard of World War 2. Often they haven`t, then it`s a ballride without questions. That opens for possibilities that blows even the most imaginative minds.

-Whenever I see a war veteran I always ask, Hey, have you meet this fella. I`m trying to make in the corporate world and could really need some inside info. What was he like? You should see their faces, they drop like gravity.

-I meet a young little girl once. I told her, it`s noting wrong being a bad person. If you end up dancing on my desk in 20 years you should be proud of yourself. Go tell you daddy, I bet he would agree if you where somebody else's kid.

-When the father came 2 minutes later he dropped his guard the moment he saw I was reading Mein Kampf. For a moment there I thought he would beat me up, but good old Hitler saved me one more time. Where would I be without your thoughts Hitler? Certainly not on my way to lead a multi billion dollar company.

Photo Victor1558