The new Microsoft Classic Software sells like average


Just like the 90s. -Let`s party like it`s 1999!!! Forget slow software, megabites and ram. The computers doesnt work anymore anyway. Since when could you buy software which is too awesome for your work station? This is #$% awesome!!!, says store manager and part time zoo keeper Linda Animalson.

-I don`t earn enough to support my outrageous orangutang. He brakes things for 5-6 thousand dollars a month. And then there is me... 
-I do the zoo job to make ends disappear. When I go in there I completely forget about the bills, my boyfriends, the running water in the kitchen and my angry neighbour down below.
-For every customer we have at Apps From The Past we have a shot of tequila. More and more people from Alcoholics Anonymous apply for our customer program. But I have to turn them down, otherwise we run out of tequila. You have to be drunk to do this job. Imagining business is great is hard work. Especially when the store is empty. 
-Luckily I am also the banker behind this project store, otherwise it would been a total catastrophe. Imagine how much money would go into space. Thank God I`m already financially unreliable like the rest. Otherwise this would never be possible.

Photo bytesrc