Michael Moore is making another one of those movies about Colorado

Bowling for sequels. Yes, you have heard it before, but you obviously need to hear it again. Bowling for Columbine actually came with a message. Something in the likes of be good to each other and blah blah blah blah...

Somebody obviously didn`t pay attention. -This is the fist time we release a movie for one person. We putting up on every theatre in America to make one person see it, and now he`s going to jail, so he can`t see it, says head of filmdistribution att Samewood.

-Michaels next movie is intended for the next mass murder guy. We pretty much know he`s going to come from around here, says Head of Action at Create Problems Entertainment.

-I`ve never meet Mike, but I call him Mike since we`re so close. We`re love neighbours, says Paul. -I`ve told all my friends I`m the first name on the list, with Michael,

-I got to make these movies once a month to cater to the amount of lunatics out there.


Photo shibuya246