He could have decided the match

In the line of hire. It`s the fifth time linesman Dick Harry get offered a large sum of money to fix the game and it`s the fifth time he pussies out.

Harry has never lived up to his name. Which is why they call him Dick Pussy.

 It`s the scary thought of facing the crowd on the way out who bothers him and the though of not being able to spend the money. -I`d rather keep my dignity, he says.

Dignity is very important to Dick. Thats why he left his wife after 20 years of marriage for a younger version. -When I realized people no longer thought of her as my trophy wife, I had to do something to reinvent my dignity. Lots of people think marrying young is about looks. Its not. It`s all status.

Like when he withdraw his proposal to Sally cause her name was Sally. -I was watching When Harry meet Sally with my friends and they all though I wanted to marry her cause she looked like Meg Ryan. What could I say? Tell them no, I did it for the diner scene?!

Dick also refused to go to Iraq even though he was too old to sign up. -The soldiers would think I went there to show off. It`s important someone stay neutral like Sweden during the first World War. Either outcome I can walk among the winners and say out loud "I knew all along!"

 Photo joncandy