Bus keeps schedule with lifecycle

Public delivery system. -If the bus break down I can use the lifecycle to get out of there, says the driver. I could use my feet too, or call a cab, but the fact that there is not room for the passengers makes me prefer the cycle hands down. Important first, safety second.

-With this I have no problems driving on time. Knowing that I have an exit should I crash makes me ignore speed limits and everything else that keeps me from stoping on time. Traffic rules included.

-I tested it out for fun. You should have seen the faces of the passengers. It was worth the traffic jam alone. I`ve never had so much engine problems since I got that lifecycle.

-I`m even tempted to crash for real. To see the respons when I leave them there and cycled away. It`s defining moments like that which makes me feel like a bus driver.


 Photo rpaterso