Extremely large woman blocks the view on apartment building

Attack of the 50ft woman. -She`s not even fat, she`s a skinny model ??? I don`t understand how she does it, says one of the residents.

The tenant living in leg height is very happy with their view. -When I stick my head out the window all I see is up her skirt, says Phil who rather want the billboard to stay.

-It`s not me who`s complaining. I haven`t had such an awesome view since the 30s. It reminds me of my young days, pussy everywhere.

3 residents has died of heart attack since the woman appeared in their life. All found staring at her with their pants down.

The billboard agency announced that the deceased had been stalker of the model in real life and when they received a request to put up a large scale advertisement outside their building... knowing their age - they did it.

Photo twicepix