Santa is gearing up for X-Mas

Get ready to rumble. -We did some test flying with the Joint Fight Striker and I`m very pleased with the results. I ordered a fleet of 120 F-35. Rudolph is really pissed off. The world population is so much higher now. Thank God the muslims don`t want presents. The Jews are getting sloppy... if the Hindues do the same I`m sold out. The only reason I`ve keept up is because American agreed on getting it one day late. But now with the internet any everything I don`t now how long it takes before some little schmuck says "Hey, wait a minute... my half-brother in Europe got his shit yesterday!"

-We`ve been training on surgical delivery all summer. This is the first time I don`t do pipe delivery. I`ve had so much problems keeping the suit red. I have to take in to the cleaners after every drop and is slowing me down soooooooo much. I´m really looking forward to sit in the cockpit and shoot the presents. We tried out window delivery, but I can`t count on that everybody leaves their windows open. Not these days, thieves might... actually, not any days, it`s freaking cold outside so we`re sticking to the pipe.

-We did a drop at the nuclear power plants in Iran and North Korea as a part of the training program. The pipes are so big their excellent when you don`t know how to operate the heat-seeking presents. I`ve never seen people scream so much. They ran in every direction waving their arms. Like they never seen food before. It was great. Too bad it was just plastic toys...

-We start 08.00 on the 24 of December and continue non-stop until midday on the 25th. I don`t know what we`re gonna do with Iraq and Afghanistan, but we`ll figure it out. Probably just skip it this year. Blame it on global warming or something.

Photo by LadyDragonflyCC - Turkey Time!!!! / mashleymorgan