Youtube is revealing

Crap. -It wasn`t until I uploaded the movie on youtube I saw how crap it really was. I don`t know what went on in my head. The story was shit and I wanted the studios to spend 200 million dollars on it. That`s the total food budget in Somalia. How could I be so delusional? Actually, from a immigration points of view I had a point. Why not? Atleast we get something in return...


-Anyway, so here I am at McDonald serving burgers and catching up with reality. It takes longer to discover your not a genius than it takes a genius to make a discovery. And a lot of humiliation, cause you realize you ain`t got shit. I`m gonna have to serve burgers to support my family the rest of my life. I might swop to Burger King, but it`s still burgers. I wish I`d never got myself a video camera. It was so much better being deluded.

-Thanks to youtube everybody have to realize their not fantastic now, except a few lucky ones I wish I could beat up. But that takes skills I don`t have. You don`t exactly learn that at McDonalds. It`s more "call security, we got a situation" or "next...".

-I was thinking about taking a college degree or something, but when I saw the workload that had to be done I thought why try harder when I`m perfectly unhappy where I`m now.

-I should have gone into finance. There you can both be an asshole and make a lots of money at the same time. Here I got to smile to everyone. It drives me nuts. I wish I could tell someone to go f*#k`em selves like the corporate guys and get paid for it. But then again, that takes a drive and commitment that I don`t have.

-It`s sad to say, but it`s thanks to companies like McDonalds I`m off the streets. They particularly look for braindeads they can pay as little as possible. Here I`m a qualify employee. I fulfill all wanted qualities: dumb, willing to work odd ours, fits in the uniform, has no great aspirations in life, speaks English. Without the burger job I would be dead by now. So, do you want fries with that?

Photo Ben Garney