All roads leads to me

Suicidal. -It irritates me that this street doesn`t bear my name. It was build for me! They wouldn`t built it unless they knew I moved inn. It was written in the stars. There wouldn`t be a single street in the nation. Not speaking about earth if I hadn`t been born. I am the new Messiah and only I understand it... Can you understand how frustrating that is?

-Your speaking to the son of God and doesn`t even realize it. All you care about it not me, not me, not me, not me... blah blah blah... Who cares what you think. I`M GOD!

-Apparently there is a lot of other walking around at night thinking their gods too. What a bunch of loosers. How brain damaged can you get? They should seek help. Talk to a head shrink or somethin. I can`t help them cause I get furious with anger if any of them come close. I know it`s not very godly of me, but their faking my identity. It`s the ultimate sin among gods. You just don`t do it. It`s abuse of power. 

-The dumb thing about this is I can`t tell. If I do, I`ll get locked up and there`s nothing I can do cause they don`t understand their wrong. So I have to carry this burden all alone. It doesn`t do anything. It`s not that I can`t do magic tricks, but lots of other knows them too. Standing there claming to be son of god and pulling out a rabbit from your hat isn`t that cool. You can get away with it in childrens parties, but the moment you do it in church it`s out he window. 

-If it`s one thing being Godly has teached me is it`s a pretty lonely business. Not much competition. Anyone with credibility left the planet years ago. You know anyone around today is a nutter, so excluding the books it`s smooth sailing. I`m the only living choice.

-The population on earth is estimated to be 22 billion people in 2100. That`s 7 for them and 15 for me. Timing my friend. How do you get the biggest following known to makind? Time, time!

-One day you will understand what I`m not getting at. Jesus died for our sins, I get ill.

Photo showbizsuperstar