Security was so tight only 3 got in to the studentparty

Party hard. -I was hoping to fins spot where I coud make out with my girlfriend but there where no spots. The whole building was secured. We had to do it with the guards watching us and going through our pockets and I said, hey! It`s rubber man, it`s for safety. Then he lost it and took us straight down to the security station. I asked if he could actually do that since he was not a cop and it turned out he couldn`t. He just took his job too seriously, so he handed back the rubber, drove us back and gave me a 100 dollars if I didn`t report him.Which I did, after I received the 100 dollars.

-When we came back to the party there where so many guards there we couldn`t get in. They all looked like a bomb had gone off and they kept reporting to the same central simultaneously. It was ridiculous. So I dropped my pant and yelled out. "Everybody down on the floor. I got a fart!" Then I farted. None of them liked it. Oboy, it was a real stinker. Maybe I could have got away with it if it hadn`t been for the intense smell. Jesus Christ it was bad. It was one of those egg, kebab, beans, oatmeal onces.

-It was the fartsmoke who saved me. They all kept bumping their heads into each other while my girlfriend and I crawled out on the floor. If we knew security was gonna be that dumb we would have broken into a bank and made out in a vault instead.

Photo HIRATA Yasuyuki