Position creates person

Multividual. -There`s no way I would have done any of this if I was sitting at the other side of the table, but from this angle - hell yeah! There`s no way I would have put up with any of this shenanigan had I been at the other end, but the pay is too good. It`s sell-outs like me who enables this shit to go on. I dislike myself for that, but I like what it brings more. I try not to think about it.

-Instead I search for negative traits in the people around me and make sure they are aware of them. That, in particular, pisses of the people at the other side of my desk. Which I have learned to take pleasure in over the years. I keep a scoreboard on how fast I can brake them. Tears is 10 points, broken heart 9, breathing problems 8 and so forth...

-My personal best is suing a gay guy for raping a woman and winning. He cried 0.0013 seconds after the verdict. He literary bursted out in tears. The solicitors had to mop the floor.

-We had this guy here we wanted to get rid of so I offered him a few suicide courses. He never showed up for any of them. Not die with dignity, if not for you then for the company, we just don`t like you and it`s the best for all of us - especially you. Since he newer bought any of it I created an accident at work. He got hit by a semitrailer in his 7th floor office. It was beautiful. The most spectacular kill I`ve ever done, but expensive.

-Before the funeral I found out it would be cheaper to let him live and even profitable keeping him. Now he was just dead weight for everybody. Well, you can`t win em all. I`m glad the police never had resources to investigate. My reputation was on the line here. I had no desire to change the tables. Now, if you`ll excuse me, I got staff to take care off.

Photo Joi