Drank to handle drinking pressure

Greatest disease. -I couldn`t handle the peer pressure any longer so I started smoking hash to calm my nerves. Then I got the munchies every time I smoked and gained 10 pounds after a months. So I took some classic acid too loose weight and I soon I was skinny again - but way too skinny. So I had to smoke more hash to get the munches again. About that time I couldn`t remember my name anymore and I felt really shit so I snorted some coke to get back in the game. Little did I know my time on the drug scene was nearly over.

-There was about 4 months last year where I had no memory. Only thing I remembered was waking up in court when the judge decided to send me to rehab. Apparently I had climbed up yo the top off the office building where I work butt naked and played air guitar next to the company logo all week. My co-workers has it all on camera and the hitts are getting embarrassingly high on youtube. My boss says I`m done in this continent.

-In rehab is where the real problems began. Send 50 airheads like me to a rehabilitation facility out i the wine district an your asking for it. I`ve newer poured more alcohol into my body than during those 6 months out in a closed facility. Thank god it was faraway from everything. This would newer worked in a city. All the noise! You could hear us play Highway to hell on Spotify 50 miles away. That`s when I realized... I got to get into this rehab business. It`s the only thing in life I`ll actually manage to pull off.

Photo tedmurphy