Have to stay 500 meters away from himself

Yeah! -It`s to protect me from my mouth. I don`t know why I tell you this. I`m not even supposed to be here... Apparently it`s good for the economy. Lord knows why? But there is nothing I would do for my country, that I wouldn`t do for myself.., how was that phrase again? I like pussy man, ups... Did I say that out loud? Damn those microphones. Their everywhere. Back in the days you could say that in Congress. Kennedy did and he meant it. Thats how you got elected. People wanted to know who they voted for and there is only one way to really get to know each other. Thats why the President lived in the Shag House. He couldn`t possibly fit all those women into his own house. And he needed protection from all the angry husbands, which is why the Secret Service was established. But that was before television. Now it`s all about facetime. O boy, am I gonna get into trouble now.

Photo World Economic Forum