Not Hitler quite yet

Buffer nation. -Yes, I cheated, I`ve cheated all my life. On my wife, on my voters, on my f*#king everything. Cheating is how I got where I am, cheating is what made me who I am. I like to thank you all for allowing me to cheat on you. For loosing belief in any form of improvement and with Russia as my witness, there will be none as long as I`m alive. I`ll stay here as a blocking symbol for a better tomorrow.

-I get paid shit loads of cash for doing this, tons of pussy and whatever the hell I point at. If any of you think you can challenge me, I`ll punch you in the face and after that the White KGB will take care of you while you`re asleep.

-Tomorrow I`m gonna order a custom build Dreamliner from Boeing with swimming pools & air shopping centre. Hot young females from around the country are welcome onboard. I will dump you abroad when I`m done doing you. As payment you can stay abroad, look for a better life and better men. Power abuse rules, ypa!


Photo The Deceiver