First time with stick shift

Ladies day. -If I knew it was that hard I would have rented a cheaper car. I`m very good with my husbands manual, I certainly know how to drive him crazy, so I though, how hard could it be?

-Obviously a bit more complicated than my husbands. He only has two gears. On and off. But with this I have to select the right speed and I can go backwards. There`s even a neutral position for when you don`t wanna go at all. Try tell that to my husband. I wonder if pilots have the same problem..?

-I like that the stick does what I want it to and that it`s not shooting in my face after 20 seconds. If I had known about this earlier I would have married a car. Now I got to deal with this pudding who`s parked himself in the garage for good. If I could only smash him through the wall like this one and get a new on the insurance claim.

Photo YannGar Photography / wikipedia