Downgrading my laptop is the smarterst move I ever made

F@#k online. -Now nobody can reach me! And I can finally concentrate on what I bought the computer for. I haven`t worked a single day since I got it. I`ve just been chatting, socializing, watching videoclips, flipped trough blogs, deleted emails, scanned through newspapers... It got to a point where I couldn`t recall what my job was.

-That`s when I took a brake hoping to recover my memory. After 10 minutes still blank. My other body parts where working as normal, but my brain was slow. I decided to reboot, went to a bar and got hammered.

-Waking up the next day with a fresh start didn`t do jack shit to my memory. I was afraid I`ve lost it forever. I kicked myself in the head out of anger hoping it could help. I called up a friend and he said he`ll come over and refresh it. In that moment I asked myself: do I really want to know? No, I don`t, so I told him to concentrate on his own problems and stop being such a show off. We never spoke again. I guess he took it personally. People are so sensitive about their flaws.

Photo Bahamut0013