Kid Rock confess he`s an adult

Adult star. The rock star came out of the closet at the Rally to Restore Sanity concert last year. He admits it was too absurd pretending to be a child at such an event.

-I guess the people me around always knew. They weren`t exactly shocked when I dropped the bomb backstage. They where more like "here we go again".

-Even Jesus grew up. I owe it to my fans and all the women I frequently sleep with. They don`t deserve to be called child molesters.

-Life is so difficult now. I have to get people to get people to do my taxes for me. Before I had people who did that. I have no excuse for not taking the driving license or wipe my own butt. I have to learn to not take responsibility and act like a total kid. When I was that came naturally. I didn`t have to think it through or plan my bad behavior.

-The Pyrotechnician knew. Either that or he really hated me, says Adult Rock. 
-Life as an adult rockstar really gets to you. I don`t have the same energy for parties and hotelroom smashing. I have to go to the gym to handle it. Being a rockstar is a young child`s game.


Photo cliff1066/ceedub13