Whitney Houstons drug dealer shocked to hear she was Whitney Houston

The drug dealer refused to be photographed
-It`s not good for my business at this point. 
Lovedose. -First I thought the world was going mad. She`s just a junkie. It happens all the time. Then I realized nobody could pull of a global prank like that, says Cokehead.

-I had no idea she could sing. There was no signs of it. When she called, I used to say it`s the lady who claims to be the Whitney Houston. God, I got all her records at home. I should have asked for her autograph.

-Once I confronted her "Sing me a tune" and she did and I went "sounds nothing like her, give me my money!"... Oh my God. I`ve been so rude.

The drug dealer confirms to Druggies Magazine that he will not learn anything from this incident and keep on selling his shit until he suffer the same fate.

Photo vincentbernier_art