David Beckham`s secret life as a gay fashion designer

-I want to be nude when I take
 these photos, but the photo-
graphers stop me, says Beck.
Godham. In an interview with Bend Over Magazine, the iconic poster boy reveals he always wanted to be a gay fashion designer. -Even as a child I was drawn to cheap fabric made in third world countries. When other kids played with toy cars I would dress up in my dads underwear and pose half naked in front of the mirror.

So why didn`t this career take off until now? -I discovered by accident that I was really good with balls. I think it was in first grade. Some bully in school threw a ball at me and I kicked it right back and knocked out his teeth. I immediately though, "I got something here, maybe I can use this to launch my gay fashion career". Manchester United, Real Madrid, Los Angeles Galaxy... it was only a launching pad for my grand ego.

-After practice I would always go back home and sew cloths all night, try out new fragrances and work on my posing. So it feels good buying ad space all over the world and show everyone: "Hey, look at me, this is who I really am. A maleaphrodite".

Photo hapinachu