Plumber announce he supports candidate

Rat PAC. -I tend to forget voting on election day. Usually there`s a really good movie on and it`s like damn, it`s 23.00 already...?  it`s too late... says Joe the plumber.

-But nobody sees what I vote in the booth, so I feel it`s not that important anymore. What matters now is what I tell people.

-When I say I support a candidate, people understand that although he is among the smartest individuals in our country, he can identify with stupid people like me and the everyday problems I got like this pipe is too f*@# short or stay away from my wife knucklehead.

-It`s important that our leader can do that cause our country is full of airheads. We need a guy that can dumb down, who can see the smal lines in the big picture who leads nowhere.

-I can`t remember his name right now, but I support him... or was it her? Whatever.

Photo ronnie44052