7 billion point of views and no one really keen to lissen

Deaf ear microphone.
Deaf Jam. -It`s hopeless, says speaker in World Attention. If you go back 20-30 years people had the decency to shut up and atleast pretend they where listening. Now they speak in my mouth like I`m some baby who needs to be fed.

-Therefore I don`t speak at lectures anymore. I shut up and let the audience do the talking and nobody seems to care. The less I say the more well received are my speeches. The Mute Society awarded me with a silencer. I didn`t even say thank you and it brought the house down. Speaking of not listening. I`m doing a silent interview with Quiet Magazine. I would love if nobody read it.

-I could need an ignorant person now. Can I lend your deaf ear  for half an hour? I`m just going to lissen to some music... ... ... hello ... ... ... anybody there? ... ... ... ... no, good!

Photo Mustafa Khayat