Iran Denies Women Studies > Iranian Women Denies Men Pussy

-Asholes before intelligence baby, This is Iran. 
University of Desperation. 65% of the students in Iran are women and they are constantly subject to racism from the sex who makes up the remaining 35%. Wow, what a go!

It takes courage to bully an overdog. Courage and stupidity. If you think Iran was behind before, wait and see what happens to their prestigious nuclear program when 2/3 of the nations knowledge shuts down. It`s not called success.

 Photo Amir Farshad Ebrahimi

Most Humans Still Alive Half Way Through Trumps Presidency

-Humanity will survie Trump, says Ali Baba junior, he got less than 2 years left, there's not enough time to kill 7 billion people. ...