Sister in shock after finding out there is millions with the same pin code

4 digit lie. -Thinking about it, there are only 4000 different options, when you have billions of credit cards, a lot of people will share the same pin code.

-What really freaks me out is we share the same money, says the self claimed genius who dropped out of school at age 11.

-The numbers on my account is the same numbers on everybody else's account - only in a different order. Which means it`s actually only ten money: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0, but I we`re so stupid we think only we own them. If I have 2 6 9 and 5, how can you have them? argues the blonde.

-I knew I should never signed up for a digital account. It`s like the assassination of JFK. I predicted that when I saw the movie. Notes and coin where real. But these card work even when I`m in depth?! It`s the biggest fraud in history. I knew I was destined for something great. Like giving birth to a baby Jesus, but revealing this is bigger than religion. Sorry Jesus, you have to find another mum now. I got bigger fish to fry.

Photo LordFerguson