Got 2.4 million euro i parking tickets

Poseparking. -I budget an extra 20% for speeding tickets whenever I get a new car. Sometimes 30%, depending on the brand. I love fast cars, I`ve had dusins, but this time I thought, let`s buy an old one and spend the money on parking tickets instead, says Mr Hammer.

-My family was really glad when I stopped speeding. But when they saw all the tickets from parking crazy they asked me to speed again. Or atleast wait with parking until they got their part of the will. Secretly they wish I had died years ago in a car crash.

-It`s really fun to madpark cause the worst thing they can do is tow it. And in most cases, that is the only way to get out. I get an adress to cash out the veichle and thats it. No loosing my driving license cause I parked up side down in an indoor sone.

-That`s what I love about the Euro. I can stuntpark nearly all over Europe and pay my tickets with the same currency. Talk about facilitating! The European Union is the best crash parking zone in the world. Plus in 5 out 10 crash test parkings I don`t even get a ticket, but a free ride to the hospital. what a service.

Photo Geograph