Became a billionaire on selfwrapping paper

Get rich or die hiding. Peter Parker, formerly known as Spider-Man, has become filthy rich from selfwrapping paper. -People are so lazy these days, when they can pay twice for selfwrapping paper - they do it. That shows how much people care...

-I got tired of the saving the world business. You can do it only so many times before it gets boring. And besides, I figured out, after 5 thousand magazines, I should get a girlfriend who stays out of trouble. You know, a lot of the shit I dealt with was cause of her.

His grandma has another view. -He`s always been selfish. I knew this superhero thing was only temporary. Deep down there, he`s an ashole, like the rest of us. Everyone has their own way of finding out. His was doing good deeds and realize this is not me. I`m an ashole.

-The technology is easy, says Parker who wears the Spider-Man suit to draw attention to his new product. -It`s nano technology. I shoot nano web from my wrist. I had this 50 years ago. I can shot spaghetti, rope... I figured spiderweb would freak people out the most. It`s really the simplest. All those holes, it`s not solid.

-But science has keep up with me now. I don`t have that illuminati advantage, it got me laid, I`ll tell you that, but nothing last forever and I might asweel make some money on it while I still can. In not long the other superheros will cash in asweel. Look at Captain America. He sold out a long time ago. Batman, that whole bat thing, I can`t believe how you guys still buy that. He`s way overdue.

As he walks off, Peter spots a hot babe -I won`t miss getting a hardon in this suite. It`s so embarrassing...

Photo Olaf