Credit card holder tried to kill his pin code

DisasterCard. -He totally lost control. Threw the card on the floor and jumped on it. Then he wrote the code on the shop floor, got hold of a samurai sword and tried to kill it. Apparently he had been shopping x-mas presents all day and couldn`t take it anymore, says an eye witness.

-He was yelling It`s my money! I din`t ask for a pin code. Work god damit! No, I`m not entering that pin code one more time. Fuck you! And then he snapped. Like he`s been building up plastic hate since he got his first credit card and erupted it like a volcano, says a woman who heard about it from someone who was there.

-Then he smashed his head in the cashier and ate the money. Took off his pants and jumped around like a monkey asking everyone do you want my pin code? says a friend of  the woman who heard it from someone else.

-A woman who had married the hottest stockbroker in Manhattan saw the lunatic and yelled out I want your number, I`ll file for divorce, come save me from a safe happy future, says a guy who`s really bad at lying.

-I don`t believe any of this shit, says this guy in the waiting room at the dentist office. -What I was told by a fellow who wasn`t there, is that they took off their clothes and made a nature movie in the shopping centre.

-That`s not what I heard. I have hearing problems so the only thing I heard was ahhhh aahhh AAAH! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!, says a blind tourist from Gibraltar with a patch on his eye.

-Thats not what happened. I know, I was sitting in kitchen at home listening to the radio. He was a midget  who wanted revenge for always being too short. He tried to blow up the shopping centre and rebuild it in his height, says former journalist in News of The World.

-I think tis is getting rather silly now, says the writer to himself. -Yeah, like out of control. Just like that pin code terrorist.

Photos The Consumerist