Iran, Russia & China in talks to start fuck things up

Back in the U.S.S.R. -We want to end this 1 percent bullshit. Why should we share with the 1 percent? Who the hell do they think they are taking our wealth? We own everything. The world is ours and we`re not sharing with anyone. Not even North Korea, says Putin in a speech to his two puppydog pussies from China and Iran.

The three leaders meet in Kremlin on the Red Square. -I`m not fucking taking these douchebags inside. Do you think I`m impressed by a Chinese President? I can`t even remember his name. Hah! I`m gonna kill them both later anyway. After I shagged their dogs. I`m gonna make Russia into the worlds only country.

-Then I`ll put a price on it. Change the flag into zebra stripes and buy it in a supermarket. Hah! Then I`ll carry it home in a shopping bag. Put in in my freezer and watch tv for the rest of my life.

WMA wonders what thoughts the two other participants had on his vision. -They never got to talk, express their views or whatever. They where designated listeners - just like the rest of you. Thats why I brought 2000 speakers and keps them on a thousand meters distance.

Photo  Kremlin.ru