Sales of sunglasses down 100% in Lahore

Darkshine. -Not that I got the money anyway, but why would I buy one when I stare at the sun and think it`s the moon? It feels like it`s the last 8 minutes of sun we`ll ever get. Thats it`s burning out and your on your own now, says Aban.

-I`ve seen sunshine on tv, so I know what it looks like. But walking around with my brown skin feels like I`m genetically overprepared. I`ll never need this sunskin. Which makes it only stupider if I walked around with sunglasses too. As if to say hey I`m really an idiot. Skin cancer is history here man.

-I actually take solarium to keep my color. If not I end up like those in between colors who emigrated to the west. You know, not white, not brown, don`t belong anywhere. Well, this is my home and I`m not looking like a foreigner.

Photo tore_urnes