Typhoon Survivor Swear He Will Come Back As Mental Hitler Or Jesus

Doctor Who. -It’s either or. I don’t know which yet. My mind is blocked at the moment. I lost everything, my family, my friends, my car… so I don’t know which I will land on, but it will be one of them for sure.

The emergency psychiatrist at the camp has mentioned to him on a number of occasions that there’s nobody who’s asking him that question.

-It pisses me off when she says that. I’m clearly chosen for greatness, he says staring at the camp he shares with 2 million other survivors.

-I don’t understand why they resent the question. This is the perfect place to find out. Where else can I do role-play on a scale like this? Technically we can still blame the Typhoon should it go wrong.

Photo EU Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection