Self-growing dishes

Where`s the sink? Dirty dishes growing all by itself is becoming a major problem in share kitchens. Particularly in buildings with a lot of men under 30.

-I cleaned up everything this morning and after 2 hours it came back and it keeps growing. I don`t know what to do. I called the Ghostbusters, but they hanged up and said "-It`s a f@#king movie, stupid".  If I don`t clean it again its gonna be up to the roof.

-I get a lot of looks from my neighbors like "What the f@#k are you doing?!", "Are you on drugs?", "You`re putting shame on the whole neighborhood" or "Jew!".

-Some fathers tell their kids not to come close to me cause I´m a bad role model. They don`t mind me sleeping with their wifes while their working, but they mind the f@#knig dishes?!

-One neighbour moved out cause he could`t take the smell anymore. -If I knew there was a nuclear power plant close by I would have stayed in Chechnya. I tried to explain to him it`s not nuclear waste, its my dishes. Then goes -Ahh, it`s all rubbish, everytime. You can`t argue with that. 

-I don`t even know which room is which anymore. It grew so big I gave up looking for my bedroom and went to sleep on the floor. At first I couldn`t even find the right floor or the floor. Then thanks to gravity I found one of them.

-The dirty dishes moved last week. It f@#king moved! I shat in my pants. Shit! Now I gotta clean those too. 

-It happened just after my friend came over with some methamphetamine, about 20 minutes later... Maybe I shouldn`t eat that anymore...


Photo bandita