-It felt like I had seen it 12 times, then I realized I hadn`t seen it at all

It`s the fucking hype. -I miss the days when I could walk into a cinema and see films I hadn`t seen before and I miss shagging my secret girlfriend, but I can`t talk about that so I focus on the silver screen. Yesterday, I had an awesome threesome and the first thing I said to my wife when I came home was they have to do something about those hyped films. And she totally agreed. I was a bit surprised by how strongly she felt about this and it turns out she was fucking my brother. We have never really cared about much, so we got suspicious of each other. Since none of us wanted to raise the subject we channeled our anger towards the media instead and it did wonders to our marriage. It`s been three years now and I`ve never had so much sex in my entire life.

Photo the_tahoe_guy