Pot house

Not only did they not do anything, they didn`t even try. -After we bought the house we said, yeah, lets turn this into a really cool place and then we just sat down.

-Bill got up first after tow days and suggested we should do something, the it went quiet. Like dead silence. It was Paul who broke the silence cause he had to fart. Then we all got the munches.

-I found a vacuum cleaner in the basement and started to clean about the time I realized it would make an awesome pipe. Paul got jealous when I passed the vacuum cleaner around the table and used and the fireplace pipe instead.

-We had to trow out the furniture to make space for the empty pizza boxes. It was either that or tidy. I actually went outside the house and stole washing liquid from the store. I don`t know why I forgot to pay. The cashier was there and everything. I just didn`t think of it....

-We sat down and watched the green liquid for hours and then, after the fourth joint, it moved! We all freaked out. I called the police and said we have a washing detergent running around inside the house. They came right away, but kept looking for some brown shit and I said no, it`s an alien washing liquid! I got their attention then cause we all had to go to the station. I think they sealed the house, evacuated the area and called Men in Black for backup.

-At least we turned off the fire alarm. It`s something,...right?! Imagine in 50 years from now I can sit down with my grandchildren and tell them that I did something, something to be real proud of, I stopped 500 fire emergency responses.

Photo greenkozi