I lost it all

No pain without gain. -I had a beautiful wife, trophy kids, nice car, nice house, sailboat, mountain cabin. Then it all went away cause I did everything right. It`s my fault. I  should have never gone to work...

-If I had only stayed at home. Skipped the bills. Watched television and spent more time with my wife and kids, maybe then I wouldn`t have lost my job. Yeah, I think thats the reason they fired me. I came inn every f@#king day.

-I just wish that I was worse at something. Something that could have pissed off my employer enough to keep me there. Coming late, selling company secrets, hitting on clients, anything...

-Looking back at my life I realize now that it would be lot easier not getting it all in the first place. I could have just stayed at life zero. And thats my dream now, just breathe. Inn out inn out. Look, see the frosty air? It`s coming true! I`m living my dream!!!

Photo Ko_An