-I´ve seen it all


World weary. -There`s nothing more to see. 25 years in front of this box and that`s it. I`ve done it all. My parents always told me to walk outside, but I`m not big on reruns.

-Only problem now is that I got 60 years left to live and nothing to fill it with. Nothing that I haven`t passively done before. Maybe thats what people mean when they say they have lived before. They just saw it on tv and forgot about it. Well, I`ve f@#king seen everything man, and I`m pissed off at the tv channels. I should sue them for taking my life away from me. I want experience it myself!!! But it`s too late now. 

-When I think about the advertising dollars, that it was just for the money. It makes me @*#$ %@#@ ##@#&%>?#§...

-The only thing that could possibly make me wanna get out of this house is the thought of suing the networks. I get chills on my skin just thinking about it. I makes me feel alive. For the first time in my life I actually feel like I got a purpose beside swallowing entertainment?! I`m gonna do this!!! Damn, I`ve forgot how to se my body. Can anybody help me? Someone?!


Photo SFB579