Baghdad Offer Designated Parking Spaces For Car Bombs

This Gentleman gets a ticket for using a bomb parking without proper
permit. On a closer look he doesn't even have explosives under the hood.

People bomber. Every embassy, public building and shopping centre will in addition to free handicap parking offer designated spaces for car bombs. 

-It's getting out of hand. There's so many we have to offer bomb parking. We have to keep up with the way our society develop announces traffic controller Ali Drive.

-I mean, It's keeping out of touch who got us here in the first place. Let's adjust. That's all I'm saying. Let's try to keep up with the times for once. How hard can it be? My f@*# children manages to keep up with the Kardashians...

-Nobody likes handicapped people for the free parking either, but that little extra room enables them to take part in society. If we give auto bombers the extra space they need to show the world "Hey! I'm strong and powerful, don't mess with me or I *#@& you up" less people could get hurt and we didn't have to arrest them all the time.

Photo The U.S. Army