Ex miss hate button on facebook

This was an afro before they broke up. He saved 50$ in haircuts.
Daredevil. -There`s nowhere I can express my feelings on this shit. It`s either like or ignore. I don`t want to ignore. I severely want to express my hate for her, so everybody can see it. I didn`t brake up cause I liked her, says Ablo Problemo.

-In fact it was she who broke up with me and those four other guys I had no clue about. She said she couldn`t take the computer hours anymore. So why did you encourage me? I did it to get away from you, with your blessing it was like killing two birds with one stone.

-Little did I know she saw this as an opportunity to leave me slash meet other guys. We went on like this for two years. Two years!!! God, I played a lot of computer games. Now look at me, I`m such a jerk. But I`m not swallowing it cause I don`t swallow. I`m a man and my pride is eternal.

 -The guys I played with online turned out to be the guys my woman was seing. They took turns to keep me occupied. Thats when it all went black for me. I went from a religious choir boy to Black Sabbath fan in two milliseconds.

-I`ve spend all my time since updating my glorious hate for the you know who. Facebook asks me whats on my mind and I tell them. Their the only one who`s asking. All my other friends, relatives and family don`t want to hear about it, but I do. I want to rub it in. But it should be easier. There`s no need to write full sentences with commas and everything when you can press a simple button instead who says it all.

Photo ardenswayoflife