Male bodybuilder confess he feels like a woman

Shebuilding. -I never cared about how I looked or what I ate before I started this sport. Now I spend more time infront of the mirror than all my 12 sisters combined, say pro bodybuilder Carl August.

-I do stuff now I never think would do. Like spending time taning to get the right skin tone. I even do my nails. I feel like such a lady. I`ve been doing this for years now and no threes has been cut down, no bullets being fired, no car chases or anything remotely masculine besides posing, which is kinda gay when you think of it.

-I hit me after my last competition. I do this to impress other men. It is such a ladies thing. Which is why half the guys here are gay. It`s the only other place they can be left alone besides gay bars and coffee shops.

-When people ask me what I`m doing I can`t really say I do much besides taking off my clothes to please others which makes me sound like such a bitch. I even wear a tanga!

-I got man boobs. I`ve developed curves and feminine attributes. I get the same attention as a beautiful lady. My dick looks smaller. I lie in bed all day. I worry about getting too fat. I pose on stages and my goal is to win a beauty pageant. This sport really screwed up my manhood and turned me into a such a pussy. I look great, sure, but thats it?! I can`t even fire a gun!!!

Photo Steve Tolcher