James Bond got into a fight after ordering milkshake

Public agent. -He got the irony, definitely, says Joshy. But I had a few to many joints before the late shift and it was too tempting asking "shaken, not stirred?" He smiled politely and I responded arrogantly "but it`s a milkshake?! It`s already shaken!". It was so funny. After the 6th take he didn`t find it funny anymore. I was so stone I thought we where making a Bond movie.

-The atmosphere changed in a bliss when he beat me up. People  took pictures and cheered and next thing I`m on the cover of New Dork Times. It was fantastic. Beaten up by Bond like in a real movie.

-The problem started when he came back for another milkshake. I wasn`t in the mood for intensive care, but as a burger shop employee  the customer is always right. Two months later, I had to quit, I looked like meat and my co workers would threw me on the grill by mistake.

-I got a job in vegetarian fast food joint and guess who walks in and orders a milkshake? Sean Connery. He heard about the beatings and wants in. He felt that he had to prove that he is the real Bond and 4 broken bones later I agreed to make peace.

-Craig went nuts when he heard about Connery, "that`s my, bitch", "Nobody fucks with my bitch!". He came back and took me down good. So the joint stopped selling milkshake. Next time he came by he didn`t like it, so I told him "Too much to handle for MI6?". "They never thought you what to do if you ran out of milkshake?"...and then we where back at it.

Photo NYTrotter