Jesus is the brain behind McDonalds

Jesburger. Jesus took 5 loaves and two fish and looked in the sky. "For the love of God, I want burgers. This is 1940, Jesus Christ. And give me some fries with that!

Thats how McDonalds got startet. Did I forget to mention Jesus`s undercover name is Ronald McDonald? -I couldn`t build this empire as me. If I walked around in my Jesus clothes and claimed God is my genetic father I would eventually get locked up. It`s hard to run a company from a prison cell unless its a drug cartel. so I needed a silly costume nobody could recognize me in.

In an interview with Time magazine Jesus said he and his dad had run a pretty successful business for over 2000 years, but felt it was time to expand. -We grew apart over the years. I never got that food part right in our first company. As the centuries passed by the fish trick became embarrassing. I wanted to fix it big.

-I looked at the world and asked how can I really impress those living here now? The answer was a little fast food restaurant in California. I bought it and went nuts. I didn`t think about nutrition. I was still stuck in year zero. Now I`m paying the price. Have to redo every goddamn restaurant in the world.

Photo avlxyz