Drug store expand with illegal substances

The newly opened outdoor serving.
Natures best. -Whats the difference? We`re at the corner anyway. Besides, the stuff we sell on the sidewalk is healthier. I would never give the pharmaceutical drugs to my kids, never says Corner Joe at Hemp Street.

-First of all, I never know whats in the legal stuff, but what I do know is that the politicians, chemist and doctors who approved it is full of shit.

-Second, I always know the illegal stuff is good cause my off the record supplier use it himself. No pharma company or doctor does that. Have you ever heard of a psychiatrist who has any practical experience with the drugs she advice others to eat?

-The money is great. The 0-tax system even better and the market is endless. What more can a chemist ask for?! Prostitutes maybe, but that would scare of my prescription customers.

Photo Salim Virji