It`s only one thing thats worse than getting a disabled child, it`s getting a muslim one

Urban father. -We`re having a baby. I just hope it`s a caucasian, but it`s hard to say, she banged so many... says the father she choosed. -What are we gonna do if it`s a muslim kid? There`s no Koran schools to send him to - unless its a girl, then she can just stay at home. But what about the clothing, where do we get those Egyptian prince outfits? One month without food? Jesus, I don`t want the child welfare on my doorsteps. And those beards. What is it with those? I`m the man in the house, I can`t have my kid have more facial hair than me. I`ll be ridiculed. You know and praying 5 times a day. I can`t deal with that. Once a week is more than enough. Once a year is more than enough. And no photographs. Can`t use my digital camera or give him a six-pack of beer when he turns 16. No, I don`t think I`m up for it and it`s a bit late for abortion so if it`s the m baby, I`m outta here...

Photo Nina Matthews Photography