NASA threw away their technology and bought Mac instead

To hell with it. -This consumer technology is getting on our nerves. It`s really embarrassing watching Apple put out all this great technology we haven`t even thought off. We`re NASA for f@#k sake! says astronaut Cool.

-We`re running all our operative systems on iCloud from now on. We`re replacing the mission control panels on our space crafts with iPads and every space suit will have a build it iPhone.

-These f@#kers works in space, man. I took one with me on my last mission to make some fun pictures and the damn phone worked. I spoke to my wife from the moon! I mms`ed the pictures so our children could see daddy at work. Then they mms`ed back pictures of sneaking into our neighbors basement. Just wait to I get home...

Photo NASA Goddard Space Flight Center