If I knew there was so much $$$ in not singing, I would`ve shut it

Barbara Streisand. -I lended my name to Duck Sause. Usually I give them my voice, but they didn`t want any. Barbra Streisand. I sat in the recording studio the whole day and all they kept saying was "For the love of God, can you please shut up".

-It was so humiliating and I was going to sue the guys, but that all changed when the money rolled in. Now their my best friends and they will be for as long as my name is on people`s lips. I`m the talk of town now. Barbra Streisand. After that I`ll sue them, legally I can and I`m a citizen of USA. We`re known for our legal system, why shouldn`t I use it when I get the opportunity? I`ll get a lot of money and my name will be on everybody`s lips again if I win and why shouldn`t I? I got money. Barbra Streisand.